Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Well once again the Boneyard has been selected as 1 of the 2 finalists in the Central NY best haunt contest. Last year we won first place and I would love to win again this year but for a different reason. The person we beat last year has actuley come to my house and wandered my haunt. I was showing the haunt to a couple of tots that would not be able to make it hear on halloween night when this person showed up. I had heard from some people that he was gunning for me this year but to show up here was a shock and not in a good way. I asked if i could help him, thinking he wanted to tour the haunt. But to my surprise he was very rude when he said " I am the guy you beat last year" (very snotty) and that was it till he left. Now mind you i was talking to 2 children and when i was finished i wanted to talk to him, Well because he is a fellow haunter. But he walked back to his van and just before he got in he said, and i quote "It would be a dam shame if anything happened to all this stuff.'' I was like what the hell. Anyways nothing happened to the haunt even though i have slept with 1 eye open. And i want to crush this guy. So i need your help. Please go to this site and vote for The Boneyard. It is house number 2 just for those who do not know us. The site is local here and the do not spam or sell your email address or anything like that. So i am asking my fellow haunters to cast a vote for the Boneyard and pass the link along to your friends and neighbors and help me teach this guy some manners on what it is to be a true haunter.
link below
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
926 Posts
I cannot believe that!! How about some good natured competiton?? I am voting right now!! I love your haunt and if I lived close I would be there in a second. Come on Halloween Forum Members...lets help a fellow haunter and get our friends some votes!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Got my vote here, gonna ask the wife to vote also. It sucks that guy has to be a jerk. Someone needs to tell that guy it's called "friendly competition":confused: Atleast you know where to look if anything serious happens.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey all. Thanks bunches for voting for our haunt. The last 2 days have been wind and snow. The haunt needs a lot of tlc but tomorrow and friday look very promising. Please keep voting for house number 2. Thanks again and everyone have a great Halloween...
vote here
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Got mine and my mother's vote!

Still waiting to see if I made as a finalist in a similar contest set up by one of our TV stations. But they're a LOT chintzier about the 'prize', which is that the winning haunt will be featured in a weather segment on TV on the 31st. Probably just some b-roll footage projected on the green screen in the cozy and warm TV studio.... *sigh* Man, I sure could use $250...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts