Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Halloween party tonight, it's gonna be cold and we are outdoors for our haunted trail and an outdoor movie
want to serve crock pot of nacho cheese sauce, crock pot of chili (searched recipes and found some simple ones that I plan on trying...figured teenagers wouldn't want all the celery, mushrooms etc. in their chili, found something simple) caramel apples, candy, roasted marshmallows,

it's teens...picky teens....they love the nachos and gobble up two pots full usually. It's just gonna be so cold that I wanted to add something EASY to warm them up. Figured the chili and nacho cheese would compliment each other...

Need warm EASY ideas for serving 50+ teenagers....

Hot chocolate maybe, but...how do you serve the masses?

Help! Quick! Gotta go to the grocery store...

THANKS!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Last Halloween party tonight, it's gonna be cold and we are outdoors for our haunted trail and an outdoor movie
want to serve crock pot of nacho cheese sauce, crock pot of chili (searched recipes and found some simple ones that I plan on trying...figured teenagers wouldn't want all the celery, mushrooms etc. in their chili, found something simple) caramel apples, candy, roasted marshmallows,

it's teens...picky teens....they love the nachos and gobble up two pots full usually. It's just gonna be so cold that I wanted to add something EASY to warm them up. Figured the chili and nacho cheese would compliment each other...

Need warm EASY ideas for serving 50+ teenagers....

Hot chocolate maybe, but...how do you serve the masses?

Help! Quick! Gotta go to the grocery store...

THANKS!
How do you serve the masses? Hmmm good question. Perhaps a cauldron over the open fire?
Extra sturdy plasitc bowls, cups and spoons?
Food ideas...a weiner roast? warm apple cider? popcorn (for the movie)?, Soup(tomato red) and bread?
Save me some chili and nachos :)

MsM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts