Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a site that sold denture teeth sets for like $2 each (upper or lower, so technically $4).

However, I didn't bookmark it, and now I can't find it again. What's worse, I can't find another website that has anything even close, either requiring confusing forms for molds and shades to be filled out to get a quote, or coming at $20+.

:(

I can sculpt some teeth if I HAVE to, but I was counting on the $2 suckers for a particular project (should have just bought a ton at the time, I know).

Can anyone hook me up with a link to something similar?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would recommend Fantastic Teeth. They make AWESOME tooth paint. You can get blacklight, nicotine, zombie, grime, and other ugly teeth paint colors.

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
Hmm. Interesting post. Hadn't really thought about items like this. I did a search for "acrylic teeth set" and came up with a number of links.

This place is cool for mask making etc. and has teeth but at more than you wanted to pay-- Artificial Teeth Sets - Artificial Acrylic Teeth - Dental Supplies - SPECIAL EFFECTS SUPPLIES - The Monster Makers

This place has a set of 28 for $6 a set and you can order just one set-- Uhler Dental Supply: Acrylic Teeth

BTW when I looked at their order form for the economy teeth there was something about flourescent teeth---sounds kind of halloweeny or at the least it brings to mind the Seinfeld episode where Ross overwhitened his teeth and they glowed in the dark! hehe

This link shows you how to make dental fangs as well as theatrical makeup props: FX Warehouse Inc - How To Make Dental Fang Caps

Curious UnOrthodOx, what's your project?

·
Registered
13,890 Posts

I love Fred & Friends products! some great fun ideas. I've been thinking of buying their silicon ice tray of mice to use for a halloween party. Here's their website BTW:
Fred's Home

Check out their Evidence product, a bloody knife that works as a real knife...great halloween kitchen prop you can use for your next halloween party. I can just see someone reaching to slice a piece of cake with this. Also love their cheese board and slicer, Oh Snap, which looks like a giant mouse trap. I have their Cool Jewels, Cool Shooters and last year bought 6 of the Bone Chillers when Crate and Barrel had them on clearance after Halloween. The Skeleton Keys are kind of like a constant halloween reminder everytime you reach for your key ring. This seems like a fun company to work at.

·
Super Moderator
5,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm. Interesting post. Hadn't really thought about items like this. I did a search for "acrylic teeth set" and came up with a number of links.

This place is cool for mask making etc. and has teeth but at more than you wanted to pay-- Artificial Teeth Sets - Artificial Acrylic Teeth - Dental Supplies - SPECIAL EFFECTS SUPPLIES - The Monster Makers

This place has a set of 28 for $6 a set and you can order just one set-- Uhler Dental Supply: Acrylic Teeth

BTW when I looked at their order form for the economy teeth there was something about flourescent teeth---sounds kind of halloweeny or at the least it brings to mind the Seinfeld episode where Ross overwhitened his teeth and they glowed in the dark! hehe

This link shows you how to make dental fangs as well as theatrical makeup props: FX Warehouse Inc - How To Make Dental Fang Caps

Curious UnOrthodOx, what's your project?
Oh, I'm always sculpting skulls, and just prefer more realistic teeth than I'm capable of.

Presently, the project is Bob.

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
Bob's coming along really well. How are you thinking of affixing the teeth to him? Really nice job.

I can see using a small vial or bottle of teeth in a witches cabinet or scattered on a morgue table or around a witch's caulderon if it's visible to the ToTers. Or maybe drilled with a hole and threaded to create a necklace of some sort--thinking witch doctor.

·
Super Moderator
5,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob's coming along really well. How are you thinking of affixing the teeth to him? Really nice job.

I can see using a small vial or bottle of teeth in a witches cabinet or scattered on a morgue table or around a witch's caulderon if it's visible to the ToTers. Or maybe drilled with a hole and threaded to create a necklace of some sort--thinking witch doctor.
Most likely super glue.

But, there are going to be many uses for teeth, yes. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts