Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just completing my version of a break out zombie I used the typical Shiatsu for the movement, used a skeleton head, hands and rib cage and dressed it. My plan is to have it placed in a window that I will be boarding up, with old barn board. I will be making it so that one board will be giving way and the skeleton will appear through.

I was wondering if someone could refer me to a good sound track of a haunting voice calling out for help and posibly any other phrases like get me out of here etc. that might be suitable.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This just posted on You Tube. The song "Defcon Six" is from a new CD called Zombie Influx. There's no cries for "Help" but there are some zombie-related "broadcasts" from the "Civil Defense Network" along the lines of a "War of the Worlds" broadcast (zombies as opposed to aliens). So, depending on how much sound you want or the scare effect you're going for, this might work.

Check out this Youtube page for several videos:
YouTube - buzzombie's Channel

And the official website:
Zombie Influx

·
Registered
25 Posts
DUDE!
Thank you so much for pointing out Zombie Influx.

They make the kind of music I have been searching for, for years.
That is awesome!

EDIT: Hmm I guess this isn't all Zombie Influx here - Gothic Music - but thanks for point that way, because this music is awesome!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
This just posted on You Tube. The song "Defcon Six" is from a new CD called Zombie Influx. There's no cries for "Help" but there are some zombie-related "broadcasts" from the "Civil Defense Network" along the lines of a "War of the Worlds" broadcast (zombies as opposed to aliens). So, depending on how much sound you want or the scare effect you're going for, this might work.

Check out this Youtube page for several videos:
YouTube - buzzombie's Channel

And the official website:
Zombie Influx
---------------
WoW.... super cool CD, thanx for the link, picking one up now !! Awesome, does have that Nox Arcana-ish sound, & i love NX !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts