Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm throwing a Halloween party for some young adults - basically 21-25 year olds. I need about four hours worth of music. Maybe five, so I'm looking for anything from dance, to metal, to ambient, to rock, to even those cheesy classic Halloween songs.

So far I've got about two hours of music and it's got a little bit of everything. It's going to be quite a mix of a crowd, but I'm keeping the Halloween theme - so anything that has a Halloween spirit works perfectly.

It begins with some light rock/alternative/ambient while people arrive, settle in, meet each other, hang out. Then I want to move into a wild mixture of metal, techno, dance, and pop, with some cheesy classics thrown in here and there.

So please share some suggestions!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Halloween Music

Start your night off with some scary movies themes. Then find newer covers of songs like thriller and paint it black. As far as for the movies themes I would suggest a album called "Halloween Music Movie Scores" on iTunes. It has themes like Halloween, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th. Really creepy, set the mood during the cocktail part of the evening.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have free mixes on Gravecast.com. You can listen, see which songs you like and which you don't, and grab them from iTunes or just use the casts. Just an idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts