Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guyz I have been so busy trying to get the Biz and the Haunt ready for 2009 I haven't been posting much. But I was hoping I can get some feed back On the FRIGHT LIGHTS and Light controller from Oak Island now called Scare Products. I was wondering if any one used these products or have any info on them or the controller. I have sent many emails to them with no responce.... Not sure what the problem is you would think they would be on top of things with a new site and all... I am looking at almost $9000 in product from them and they seem like they have bad costomer service....U send me an email about my products I get back to ya 2 days top...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Wow, $ 9,000 bucks is a lot with poor customer service. What does this product do and maybe we could direct you to a different vender. Are they automated lighting of some sort?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no it's not just the Fright lights and contoler that I am interested in but a few of there other props as well lol... They got some sweet deals on the lighting and most of there products are desently priced but I just am not getting any responce...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts