Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Completely new here, but I've been searching around today reading all your posts and you all seem to have plenty of creativity so hopefully you can help me! :)

This year I happen to be in charge of the committee throwing the office halloween party. We have a great venue and food and drink are all squared away, but we're having a tough time coming up with clever ways to build buzz around the party. In past years people have made videos and websites to lead up, but we're running tight on time and obviously with the economy we don't really have the man hours to spend on building sites.

Does anyone have any relatively cheap and clever ideas for invites or other things to get people excited and interested?

One thing to note: the venue is going to be decked out in a "white forest" theme because they're having a party there the next night for Belvedere Vodka, so if we can play into that it'd be awesome!

Thanks for any help at all you can provide!!

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Start slowly playing forest sounds throughout the office, ravens croaking, owls hooting, wolves howling, etc. one every other day, then one a day, then multiple times, that sort of thing.

Buy a white pumpkin from the local farmer's market and make a jack o' lantern.

Invites are white Leaves written with party info in purple or black ink. Scatter them throughout the office, no names, just leaves in hallways, desks, chairs, etc.

All costumes must have some white, a little or a lot, but some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts