Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

So, I'm thinking I want to build a crypt for my 2009 cemetary display ... and I've been searching for ideas for it. This won't be a crypt for a FCG ... I don't have one ... I want it to be more of a creepy 'open' crypt that makes visitors think "hmmmm ... is there something in there?"

I would like for it to be upright, like the FCG crypts, but it doesn't need to be really huge. Oh, and in a perfect world, it would be easy to take apart for storage. ;)

Also ... I'm planning to make a giant spider web that will extend from the corner of my garage down to the ground (it will be more triangluar rather than the 'normal' web shape). I know I've seen a few of them on this forum, but can't for the life of me find them.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
12,918 Posts
As far as the crypt, I think you could make it really creepy using a fogger inside, keeping it completely dark, and just maybe have some randomly glowing red or green eyes.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I was kind of in the same boat...I wanted a crypt without building a whole crypt so I eneded up making a facade of one which is basically just a wall that looks like a crypt....Don't know if your garage door has a big car door or not but you could build one that goes into this opening.....You could still add an fcg later or even make it an entrance to a garage haunt....Anyway here's a pic of mine...Good Luck!...ZR

DSC_0042-1 - HauntUniverse.com - The Haunt Industry Network

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I like the idea of the fogger with occassional glowing eyes! Maybe you could even hook up a radio with a cd that just moans or once in a while sounds like someone walking around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts