Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Here is my prob. I have the fake rock and from the base to the mount on the back of the rock is 22" where I'm going to mount the top of the cylinder. If I keep the cylinder extended and I want it to lay almost flat with the base so the spider has room to jump out, how long does the cylinder need to be? It's a standard "L" shape. The back of the rock is verticle and the base is horizontal with the ground. I'm ordering through fright props but, since nobody is around I figured I would ask the knowlegible people here before I ordered. I believe all their props cylinders are the same length as the extention. So 1" cylinder would create a 1" stroke so it would be 2" overall.

Thanks,

Growler

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
I'm sorry ... the title of this thread is just wrong in sooo many ways! LMAO!

*whispers* Or is it just me????

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, and I thought I was the sick and twisted one. lol I didn't even think of it when I posted. Sorry if I offend anyone with the inuendo. I just wanted it up quick and wasn't thinking.

·
Mistress of Darkness
1,689 Posts
Damn, and I thought I was the sick and twisted one. lol I didn't even think of it when I posted. Sorry if I offend anyone with the inuendo. I just wanted it up quick and wasn't thinking.

Not offended at all. Thought it was funny as hell!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, maybe I should just quit typing. lol

On a side note I contacted Fright Props and they had me measure from the placement of the cylinder on my rock to the travel measurement when it is completely open. It was only 17" and I ordered one that was 15" because of the hardware attachments. Hell, I was going to order a 22". I really hope he understood what I was doing since there will be no going back. I'll be on vacation until two weeks before Halloween and have to put everything together when I get back. Yikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts