Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. So, this Halloween I've decided I want to dress as The Crow (Eric Draven) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the films release. I've dressed as him once in the past, but I wasn't completely happy with the way I looked. I wore black denim jeans instead of leather trousers, and the boots weren't right at all. This year, I want to get it much better.

I found a costume on some fancy dress sites called Gothic 'The Crow' Avenger Costume, and was wondering if any of you had it? I'm curious about it, as the trousers look good (They've got the exposed button fly, and the tape round the thigh). It also has a belt which resembles the taped up midsection.

In terms of the boots, I'm currently bidding on a pair on Ebay which would do the trick. Fingers crossed I win them.

I'm after a wig which resembles Draven's hair. If anyone knows of one (even if I have to shorten the length) that they could link me to, I'd be very grateful.

There's a really good tutorial for the makeup on Youtube which I've bookmarked. I'll just need to practice it a few times, or just get my girlfriend to do it for me. I do have one question about the makeup though. What kind of makeup would you all recommend me to use? In the past, I've always has trouble with makeup coming off very early in the night, and I really don't want that to happen this time round.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I'm replying to my own thread, but I think I've found a wig which could work with a little restyling. How does this one look?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts