Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Everyone, I'm looking for a bit of help (or point me to where to look for it).. My Reaper Costume last year went over quite well, but this year I'd like to add some "Special effects" to it in order to up the ante a bit. the 2 things I am thinking of trying to do is ..
1) add "glowing Red/fire eyes" to my mask. I am thinking perhaps there is a way using LEd's to do such a thing. Not sure but the effect might be good. I used a Zagone Studios mask that moves with me when I talk, which really does up the realistic effect of the costume.

2) I want to add/ figure out a way to "blow/Stream/project" Smoke from my hand, under the arm of the costume. To Picture what I mean imagine a reaper raising its hand and a stream of smoke, say akin to like a fire extingushier billowing out from it. Perhaps surround the hidden nozzle with some red led or blue or green leds to make the projected smoke be blown in a lighted color.

This past year I freaked out many Tots of all ages, and some of them then decided to "take on the beast" as it were to show they were not scared to their friends. So having something "more" in reserve to up the ante and fright is needed this year.

I apprecaite any and all ideas on this one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts