Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres what happened went to scare 8th graders for a friend in a bigfoot costume, the good one from horror dome, and they werent scared, they actually attacked me, I wanted blood curdling screams of terror instead I got little punks running around hitting me, so I am a bit upset, so I ask for help here as I plan for next year, what is the scariest t possible costume ever that one could come up with, I want people crying next year...help me get payback

·
Registered
453 Posts
I agree with Push Eject. We had some pretty creepy costumes for our yard haunt, but what really got them was the startle. We had 5 people in our haunt and 2 of them would be totally still in the costume to make the TOTs think they were just dummies. The TOTs weren't scared until the "dummy" lunged at them suddenly. We also had 3 of us hidden and those got even better scares. I think if the kids are pretty young then they can't scared by a costume, but older kids won't be.

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
realism.

make it feel like a real situation and they will wet them selves....

you don't have to put them anywhere near harm but if you make them think they might not get out alive....oh the faces and sounds they make :D

and if they were hitting you, call the cops. doesn't matter if they are minors a good round about with the cops will stop a lot of kids

1 - 4 of 4 Posts