Halloween Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this product is called or where to get it. I know it is out there but since I don't know name I can't find it with search.

It doesn't have to be really thick, just thick enough to support itself when curved. Thicker than transparency sheet but thinner than most poleax.

I know some one here must know where to find this, you guys know everything

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.