Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this product is called or where to get it. I know it is out there but since I don't know name I can't find it with search.

It doesn't have to be really thick, just thick enough to support itself when curved. Thicker than transparency sheet but thinner than most poleax.

I know some one here must know where to find this, you guys know everything


Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,976 Posts
Maybe acetate? I use it all the time for art projects, and you should be able to find it at art supply stores (or Amazon really). You can get it in varying sizes and thicknesses, and I've bought them in colors as well.

There is also gel sheets used for theatrical applications - comes in colors too. Like these here:

11 Posts
I use the stuff back in the windows section of Menards for my projects. They have all kinds of hardness and thickness for clear sheets if you look. If you need colors I like the site Frankie's Girl posted.

As a side note though, I clicked on Most Popular Gel Sheets and saw the third one in and started singing "my world, keep me safe from my trouble and pain" :)
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.