Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for pirate sounds effect that I can play on a loop on Halloween. i have found several short sound effects but a 30 second loop is going to drive me crazy! Has anyone heard a longer sound effect - ocean, ship, fighting, cannons...?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. For some reason I didn't think about you tube. I have been looking on Amazon and Itunes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Are you familiar with Virgil Franklin? Check out is "fade to black " cd. It's a pirate themed music cd for haunted houses . You can google him. His music is awesome for haunts!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I can make a custom track however long you want i like 3d sound tracks (surround sound) panning from left to right is what i love to do so it sound like your in the middle of it all let me know if your interested

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey eblore, I don't really know what type of sound effects our audio you are looking for but for my VERY kid friendly skeleton crewed pirate ship I put together a loop of Yosemite Sam (pirate sam) audio clips. I have about 10 clips that I edited together and looped than downloaded it to run about an hour. My ship captain yells all these phrases at the kids and they love it. One example: "get amovin' afore I blow your skinny carcass out from under your hat!!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts