Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a newspaper for my Halloween party invitation, full thread here: The Rondy Gazette - my Halloween newspaper prop

and I need a lot of phone numbers for it (for ads, classifieds, etc.) But I don't want to use real #'s incase anyone tried calling them.

For example the show Better Cal Saul has a number you can call and it has a voicemail of Saul Goodman. I also have one from the show Stranger Things with a funny voicemail message from Murray Bauman.

Anyone know of any other "fake" numbers that would be good to use?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm making a newspaper for my Halloween party invitation, full thread here: The Rondy Gazette - my Halloween newspaper prop

and I need a lot of phone numbers for it (for ads, classifieds, etc.) But I don't want to use real #'s incase anyone tried calling them.

For example the show Better Cal Saul has a number you can call and it has a voicemail of Saul Goodman. I also have one from the show Stranger Things with a funny voicemail message from Murray Bauman.

Anyone know of any other "fake" numbers that would be good to use?

"The fictitious, non-working numbers, 555-0100 through 555-0199, will remain reserved for entertainment/advertising."

Source: NANPA : Numbering Resources - 555 Line Numbers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts