Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going for a Witches Cottage theme this year, and want to find a sound scapes cd that would go well with it.
Can anyone recommend one that has a witchy feel to it? If I can't find anything else I will probably get a Midnite Syndicate cd, not sure which one, but I've heard they're all great.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I will be going for a Witches Cottage theme this year, and want to find a sound scapes cd that would go well with it.
Can anyone recommend one that has a witchy feel to it? If I can't find anything else I will probably get a Midnite Syndicate cd, not sure which one, but I've heard they're all great.
Thanks!
Are you looking for bubbling cauldron,forest / swamp, flies & bugs type background sounds,( witches cackling ) & chanting / incantations....? I believe i have some sound files that might work for you.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I like Midnight Syndicates "Realm of Shadows" cd. There are a number of tracks that might fit- Raven's Hollow, Black Woods, Witching Hour.

Nox Arcana has "Necronomicon" cd. Lots of chanting, etc.

Gore-Galore has a number of sound effect & other music cds.

Midnight Syndicate's Official Site

Nox Arcana

Gore Galore, Halloween, Haunted, House, Props, costumes, Decorations, supplies, horror, corpses, special effects
I started checking out these sites the other day...I'm thinking about getting a CD or two and putting up some speakers and cranking this stuff on Halloween

1 - 7 of 7 Posts