Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be going for a Witches Cottage theme this year, and want to find a sound scapes cd that would go well with it.
Can anyone recommend one that has a witchy feel to it? If I can't find anything else I will probably get a Midnite Syndicate cd, not sure which one, but I've heard they're all great.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
I will be going for a Witches Cottage theme this year, and want to find a sound scapes cd that would go well with it.
Can anyone recommend one that has a witchy feel to it? If I can't find anything else I will probably get a Midnite Syndicate cd, not sure which one, but I've heard they're all great.
Thanks!
Are you looking for bubbling cauldron,forest / swamp, flies & bugs type background sounds,( witches cackling ) & chanting / incantations....? I believe i have some sound files that might work for you.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I like Midnight Syndicates "Realm of Shadows" cd. There are a number of tracks that might fit- Raven's Hollow, Black Woods, Witching Hour.

Nox Arcana has "Necronomicon" cd. Lots of chanting, etc.

Gore-Galore has a number of sound effect & other music cds.

Midnight Syndicate's Official Site

Nox Arcana

Gore Galore, Halloween, Haunted, House, Props, costumes, Decorations, supplies, horror, corpses, special effects
I started checking out these sites the other day...I'm thinking about getting a CD or two and putting up some speakers and cranking this stuff on Halloween

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Check out this link..It's got lots of short wav. files (plenty of witchy ones).
You may be able to put something together from here...

Scary Sound Effects for Halloween

·
Registered
370 Posts
You can try David Lynch's soundscape CD "The Air Is On Fire." I have it and listen to it every once in a while. It's pretty interesting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts