Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hungry For Death
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching the forum and found old dated information that does not give me conclusive answers. So I will start one!

If you are familiar with the Burning Coals prop, I am planning on using that method but want to couple it with some type of fog.

This prop will be made for my office so just a 400w fog machine wont do LOL

I plan on placing a deep cup in the middle of an aluminium dollar store saucer and Great Stuffing it around. Like a couldron but without the use of a couldron or the imagery that the water/mister is there.

My initial goal is to have the mist creep around the area of the saucer while the burning coal effect is going. But I have no clue which mister to choose, which is best for my application, which will last longer, how deep I need it.

Any mist maker peeps here? Because every product I view always has a bunch of people stating that it either doesn't work or I keep finding them with LEDs lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just bought 5 off ebay for my swamp scene and they do have leds and work fine. After work ill give you more info on them. But hey are cheap Chinese ones

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry been busy but mine have the leds and I like it but I cant set it on a certain color so thats not too good. I was thinking about using one in the same manner as you and it would work but they do tend to splash a little around the area, ill see if I can figure out how to post a video and take one real quick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts