Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've seen a few people pull off a voodoo haunt and they always come out amazingly. I've always loved haunts that are simply scarecrows, pumpkins, and some fog. Makes for a spooky atmosphere

·
Registered
63 Posts
Last year we tried to incorporate the house as a prop due to being unable to make it disappear :D. Basically we let the grass grow made a for sale haunted sign and did our best to make the whole thing look dilapidated and abandoned. Turned out ok got several comments but I cant seem to locate any of my pictures from last year. Another option we have considered is using the house as a castle theme. The facade my be a little hard to pull off, but definitely worth it. Ok found a few of my Pics so here is one of the front of the house with broken windows. china 523.jpg

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D I have always had a small graveyard to the right of my yard, but this year, I'm making the WHOLE yard a graveyard. The ghosts are going to "take over" my front porch. I'm working on the back story now. I'm doing a ghostly ghost graveyard....maybe you could do something similar?

My whole front porch is going to be covered with ghosts and they all are going to be soaked in RIT so that they GLOW!

Just a suggestion, but I have been thinking about this theme for a long time. I hope you come up with something that inspires and motivates you.:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Since you already have the graveyard props, why not tweak the theme and modify what you have in-house. For example, a wild west graveyard + 'Deadwood' scene; or a Day of the Dead fiesta?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts