Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I’m adding an evil/creepy clown/doll room do my haunted house. I hope to have a dozen scary dolls as well as several clowns ranging from small to ginormous including a huge full size 2-clown animatronic. Anyhow, I just came into possession of these two lovely clown dolls and am seeking ideas or advice on how to spook-i-fy them into terrifying evil clowns. Also, if you have any ideas for a name for this room, let me know! I’m struggling because it will have both dolls and clowns so anything carnival related doesn’t really work. Thanks so much!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,078 Posts
Honestly, those will be creepy without anything at all added! I could see maybe painting the eyes so they were solid black or white, and then maybe covering with a dusting of cobwebs?

Groupings of dolls, some clowns, some baby dolls, etc... I'd go with the Toyroom. Short, sweet, and doesn't really need more but if you need to add on, it could be the Toyroom of Terror or The Toybox or something kind of cutesy like Betty's Boo-tique? But I like using "Toy" myself. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts