Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody....well 2018 was a bust for us...it rained for almost 2 months here in central tx that it made my yard like a swamp but something good did come out of it....the city contacted me and wants us to do their first haunt house for 2019 . talked to my family and we decided to go ahead and join them...so here goes our next adventure.....

anyway we want to do the movie theature theme...fascade will be a theather with lites, then a lobby which will have bugs, spiders etc popcorn, evil candy boxes, etc...as for the charactures we will do the famousjones ...tx chainsaw, michael, freddy , jason, hannibel...what i need is room set up themes so any ideas will be greatly appreciated ...thanks guys

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Maybe a scene from "Psycho". Perhaps you could re-create the office of the Bates Motel. Have a sign-in book and lots of creepy taxidermy-d birds on the walls. Or a mummified Mrs. Bates sitting in her rocking chair downstairs in the 'fruit room'.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the ideas ...im gonna redo my grinder didnt like the way mine came out

dont remember the cell hannibal was in ,,,i guess it netflix time

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure if i saw evil dead but thanks ....i will watch the movie ..not much on horror flixs thou jajajaj

1 - 10 of 10 Posts