Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am decorating at work a row of four cubicles with a mangers station at the end

To get an idea if you have never seen what I am talking about

http://www.werkkrew.com/uploads/cubicle.jpg

The only rules is of course it cannot be over the top gross and I wld like a to keep a budget of around 100.00 bucks, and we need costumes to match the decor. Any suggestions or ideas wld be welcome.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I would put a post up at the beginning of the cubicles and run halloween garland down it, put up a bunch of the beistle cut outs or some scene setter type stuff. Also maybe some smaller blow molds to light up or some of the totally ghoul decorations that they have at k-mart every year.

·
Registered
125 Posts
as I read your post, the words "working stiffs" came to mind...it could be a theme!

Perhaps the theme is that of zombie workers/prison type of thing. since you are in a cube farm, it would be cool if there were like shackles holding you to desks, perhaps an "expired" (skeleton) worker chained to a chair in front of a computer, overflowing "IN" box, dead plant...you get the idea...

all of the decorations would be work/office related, but covered w/ webs and like they have been there for years and years...

for costumes, everyone could be zombies or prisoners of the office and the manager's desk could be like a torturer "whipping" the crew or banging a drum like they did on viking ships. someone with a stapler to the head would be cool...just a thought!

you could even come up with "punny" things about the working dead and put them on post-it notes around the cubes...oh, and cheesy inspirational posters w/ a scary picture on it, I hate those things, they are so stupid!

oh, and a water dispenser with a head or something gross floating in it! the more I think about this, the more ideas I get!

seems to me that this would be pretty easy to do and would be kinda clever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts