Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The party's theme is time travel, obviously, so I was thinking of transforming part of our outdoor (future) area into an exhibit on time travel. So I need help with ideas.

Already have a Harry Potter time turner replica, and a "replica" of the BTTF "OUTATIME" license plate. Other ideas? (And yes, fellow Whovians, the TARDIS will be included, some way, somehow.)

Any thoughts?

·
Evil Wizard
2,165 Posts

·
Evil Wizard
2,165 Posts

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like your ideas, guys, thank you!

A friend of mine reminded me of Bill & Ted and their phone booth - how could I forget? Most heinous!

I was thinking of even having a gallery of framed pics of "Famous/Infamous Time Travelers," with quotes underneath. For example, Bill S. Preston, Esq., "Be excellent to each other!" And models or photos of famous time machines, like the HG Wells Time Machine, or the DeLorean, or the TARDIS. I'm just having difficulty coming up with more than just Bill & Ted, Doctor Who, BTTF and The Time Machine...

Saruman, I want that TARDIS door cover so badly... But it's just too darn expensive. I think I can get away with a smaller version.

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I'm going to go simple and just have a smallish exhibit. Just pop culture references everyone will get. It's only going to be used for the party itself, so I'm not going to go all-out.

As for my gallery of famous time travelers, can anyone name a few for me? I've got Bill & Ted, Marty & Doc, The Doctor... And can you give me what you believe to be their "iconic" quotes?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts