Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to stress a little because I have no clue what I'm going to do in my scene. By now I've already got an idea of what I'm going to do but I have no clue. I'm in past years I've done a butcher scene and hanging body bags. As you can tell my theme is usually a little gore. I want to do something different this year. I've thought about doing an insane asylum or something similar. Or maybe a wicked hospital room scene. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

·
What Hump?
1,107 Posts
Is it just one scene?
Sometimes, you can capitalize on movies that have come out this year, or news events that are fresh in the mind that you can turn into haunt ideas.
Deadly, infectious diseases are always scary, and are currently in the news.
Zombies kind of go along with the infectious disease idea, and don't appear to be fading in popularity anytime soon.
Any scary movies coming out between now and Halloween?

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you are stressing about not having time to build props, maybe look at the props that you already have and see if they can be modified to fit into a new theme. Come up with something that makes use out of what you have. When I read your post, I was also thinking the deadly, infectious disease/virus theme that Abunai suggested. I haven't attempted it yet, but I was considering taking the hot coals tutorial and using green lights and painting the foam (not shaved off) with a gloss green and yellow to make it look like a bubbling disease/virus. Clear hose with attachments, colored water and a small pump could be put together pretty quick for the science lab look.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is there more information that you can give about what you're doing or the direction you're leaning towards?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts