Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot awesome Halloween fabric. I'm looking for some ideas on things to make that are quick, easy, little sewing or no sewing. Mostly I can't actually get to my sewing machine at the moment. Have the urge to craft but, stuck on some ideas.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to take some pics to post. There is definitely a wide variety. I have some with graveyard scenes I can frame. I have candy corn, bats, retro. None of them cutesy. All came from joanns. So, if you've looked at their selection, eliminate the really cute that pretty much does it.

I was going to make some stuffed pumpkins with some. Just looking for some other ideas. Maybe even secret reaper stuff.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
e86a809a56a616c13956131a0fdd1b61.jpg 45ceb0904fa9344b3bdddeb1a6fc337a.jpg ddf74a0f002b755060ee6232d48b2ca9.jpg

The one canvas has a spray painted pie tin as the center...u could paint images of skulls, ravens, the word boo, whatever u like either on the pie tin, a cheap frame or right on the canvas. I think a big black skull image would look awesome painted over fabrics.

Course u can also do the pumpkins, pillows, runners...

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, thank you! Those got my creative side working again. I've been buried deep in technology and the fun crafty part of my brain was not working. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts