Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i need a scene for Freddy Kruger to do on my halloween trail. We have ideas for everything except Freddy, which we came up completely blank on. So, we need ideas!!!!!!! thanks to everyone who gives us an idea!

·
Registered
13 Posts
maybe put a fog machine directly in front of him, one with the button to activate...the smoke will swirl around and he can "come out of the dream"!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
In the first Freddy movie there is a scene in which he's walking down an alley and he's lit from behind, there is fog, and he has really long creepy arms. He may also be taller but, it's way creepy. It makes a good impression. You may have to put him up on a platform to get him taller and extend his arms. Home depot buckets work pretty good.

·
Registered
205 Posts
from the first movie I liked that they used kids in body bags and dragged them around
mayby you can drad some around & have others haninng grom trees

·
Registered
156 Posts
Make a nice facade of a huge furnace with open door, with a fake fire burning (and I stress FAKE..while a real fire is mor effective, it's also not a good idea in wooded areas).

Skulls, bones an body parts strewn in front of the furnace. Fog machine behind furnace, with a chiller, with the fog coming out of vents in the bottom of the furnace.

I like the body bag idea.

Some rusty pipes on the furnace, for Freddy to scratch his blades accross, with a suitable 'SCREEE' soundtrack. Also on the soundtrack, include the children's nursery rhyme from the movie, "One, Two, Freddy's waiting for you...."

Now, if you have kids involved in the haunt, get some small girls, dress in nice, pale dresses, add blood, dust, etc, and have them chanting the rhyme while dancing in a circle.

One of my favorite tricks to do at a haunt: We had a huge haunt where guest were lead through in groups of 10 or more.

I was a werewolf ("Wes the Werewolf: Murder, Mayhem, Magic, Snake Oils and Balloon Animals: as my card reads)

We had this one 8 year old girl who could scream all night long, great bloodcurdling scream. Her job was to go stand in line with the guests (we had thousands a night, so blending in was not a problem) and come through the haunt with an occasional group. Of course, everyone figured she belonged to someone else in the group.

Of course one of the Cardinal Rules of Haunts is, "Don't touch the Guests", and most of the guest realize this. But when a group that this girl was in reached the Graveyard scene (mine), I would rush out, snarling, roaring, menacing the group, and finally just snatching up this 'helpless' little girl and ran off, with her screaming her lungs out, it really freaked out the group. REALLY effective.

So, if your haunt is large enough, and have an obliging 8 year old or two, think about putting a 'Dedicated Victim' into the ToTs.

Scares the bageebuz out of them (btw...we didn't think it was 'successful' haunt until at least one person wet their pants).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if your haunt is large enough, and have an obliging 8 year old or two, think about putting a 'Dedicated Victim' into the ToTs.

QUOTE]

yah, we are going to do that with Jason. I really like the body bag idea, cause we are going to use a bunch of them on the trail anyways.
One idea we had was to take a old sheet and drape it up, and have a light with a picture of Freddy on it. the light would shine a silohette of Freddy on the bloody sheet. We'd probly hav fog and such with it. Also, for added affect, we would have a speaker/microphone system set up, and the "real" Freddy would talk to everyone, and they wouldthink he would jump out wher the sheet is, but he would jump out behind them.

·
will rest in peace.....
653 Posts
Make a nice facade of a huge furnace with open door, with a fake fire burning (and I stress FAKE..while a real fire is mor effective, it's also not a good idea in wooded areas).

Skulls, bones an body parts strewn in front of the furnace. Fog machine behind furnace, with a chiller, with the fog coming out of vents in the bottom of the furnace.

I like the body bag idea.

Some rusty pipes on the furnace, for Freddy to scratch his blades accross, with a suitable 'SCREEE' soundtrack. Also on the soundtrack, include the children's nursery rhyme from the movie, "One, Two, Freddy's waiting for you...."

Now, if you have kids involved in the haunt, get some small girls, dress in nice, pale dresses, add blood, dust, etc, and have them chanting the rhyme while dancing in a circle.

One of my favorite tricks to do at a haunt: We had a huge haunt where guest were lead through in groups of 10 or more.

I was a werewolf ("Wes the Werewolf: Murder, Mayhem, Magic, Snake Oils and Balloon Animals: as my card reads)

We had this one 8 year old girl who could scream all night long, great bloodcurdling scream. Her job was to go stand in line with the guests (we had thousands a night, so blending in was not a problem) and come through the haunt with an occasional group. Of course, everyone figured she belonged to someone else in the group.

Of course one of the Cardinal Rules of Haunts is, "Don't touch the Guests", and most of the guest realize this. But when a group that this girl was in reached the Graveyard scene (mine), I would rush out, snarling, roaring, menacing the group, and finally just snatching up this 'helpless' little girl and ran off, with her screaming her lungs out, it really freaked out the group. REALLY effective.

So, if your haunt is large enough, and have an obliging 8 year old or two, think about putting a 'Dedicated Victim' into the ToTs.

Scares the bageebuz out of them (btw...we didn't think it was 'successful' haunt until at least one person wet their pants).

hehe
,you have an evil mind, hehehe

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i guess not....

ok, i need another scene.....
We are going to make a picnic bench out on the trail a "torture table" with body parts to have the appearance of someone who was tortured, then we rippped the body limb from limb.
The way I was going to do it was just to take shackles and attach them to the bench and to some body parts, and just make it look like someone "was" there, but they arent anymore. But i fear it may not bring across this message. Any ideas on how to make it wickedly bloody/scary to bring to life the fact that its a torture device????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts