Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the post below about needing an idea for Freddy and it dawned on me that I needed and idea for our Camp Crystal Lake/Jason. It will be in our haunted trail. Up near the very front of our property, there is a rectangular hole about 6 x 15 feet and prob 1' deep. It's been there forever and I have no clue why. We never go that far up so it doesn't bother us, but we thought it would be easy to turn into Camp Crystal Lake. I have a few thoughts in mind, but nothing that really excites me. Any suggestions?

TIA

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hmmm, I used to live in a town named Crystal Lake, and my first name is Jason. ;)

Not sure I have any ideas for you. It's pretty easy to build a 6-foot human body frame from 2x4 wood and chicken wire. Throw some overalls on and a shirt, some gloves, wighead and hockey mask.

·
Registered
212 Posts
or fill the hole with simulated water (or lay down plastic and fill it with real water) and do a half-jason rising from it.

I used to work at the Crystal Clinic, situated on the shore of, you guessed it, Crystal Lake. We had to walk through the woods on a trail along side the water to get into the building. Early fall mornings, shuffling through the leaves, with mist coming off the lake, it was a little too weird.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts