Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i got a good white long beard/mustache and long haired white wig. but i cant find a good white eyebrows to match. i found some that were thin and really cheap or ones that look like they were made with cotton balls which will not do. it needs to look fairly real. so if you can lead me to a place i can get the eyebrows at a good price please let me know. i am using this to make a wizard costume to do a youtube video this halloween. hope you guys can find me something. the price has to be at a fair price as i am on total disability and low income.
randy

·
Registered
91 Posts
rz1954 - simple makeup on your eyebrows is the way to go. Needed to whiten my eyebrows for a zombie makeup last year and a simple grey eyebrow makeup stick worked great and was easy to apply.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for reply, i would need white and not grey and it would need to cover black eyebrows, so you think the makeup stick in white would cover black eyebrows? if so you got a link i can goto to check it out?

·
Registered
91 Posts
you'd probably have to just do a few coats of white - it should work but there may be a little trial and error. Like I mentioned, was able to cover my brown eyebrows in just a minute or so and most places that sell Halloween stuff/costumes are selling inexpensive makeup. Good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you'd probably have to just do a few coats of white - it should work but there may be a little trial and error. Like I mentioned, was able to cover my brown eyebrows in just a minute or so and most places that sell Halloween stuff/costumes are selling inexpensive makeup. Good luck!
ok thanks will give it a try. i was really looking for white fake hair eyebrows to glue on that did not look real fake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts