Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone is very busy but I need some help coming up with two rhymes for the Tempt Your Fate Game.

Our theme is Rigor Mortgage - Surreal Estate and each guest is receiving a skeleton key (thanks again Frankie's Girl for your great ideas!) There are two boxes. One contains good fates and one contains the Bad Fates. Only a certain number of keys will open the good fate box to receive a prize while the majority will open the Bad Fate box containing dares and consequences.

I am trying to come up with a rhyme for the top of each box. One about the good fate and one about Fate has been unkind.

If there are any creative juices left in your brains -- I would love to hear them.

Thanks.:D

·
Registered
171 Posts
im not entirely sure this is what you're looking for but this might do you... it's more a neutral general ryhme rather than box specific...

let me know what you think, here it goes;

"take your key and peak inside
wherein your fate does hide,
take the risk on this deadly date
good or bad here lies your fate..."

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scry --

That's wonderful - thanks so much. It gave me an idea about using only box containing both fates. I am going to put a door knob on the lid. Thankfully there is still time for me to "re-do.
As a party is next week. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts