Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make a rotating tunnel for the entrance of my party. Not sure how to go about it...I do have two 13' pallets from our addition we built last yr. Thinking that I could affix them to a steel frame with supports underneath for stability. My problem is what to use as the tunnel. And then what to paint on the inside of it and just how in general to make it all!! I'm going to make a huge clown face with the mouth as the entrance in front of it all since my theme is psycho circus!! Don't know if we can pull this off but we figured we'd give it a try anyway. Any help would be AWESOME !! THANKS !!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tunnel

You could buy some roll aluminum and make like a giant soda can and then paint the inside a mat-black and spray hi lighter color paint on the inside and put so black lights for the spinning feature you could get an old industrial size fan motor and affix a tire assembly to it and have the tunnel on ball bearings and it runs like that or buy some big used plastic water pipe (check junkyards for used pipe metal plastic they'll all work)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all ...now I have a clue as to what I'm doing. My entrance is outside so I'll need the aluminum or water pipe (darn that's not as cheap as the fabric LOL) . I know I've never seen the clown entrance before and that's funny someone else has already done it. I never thought of a tongue hanging out to walk into though..COOL !! I'm going to have to start scouring junkyards........YEAH !! Wish me luck!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts