Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am have trouble coming up with a pirate themed name for my party for my invitations. Here is what I have so far:

Ahoy Mateys!
Callin’ all Wenches ‘n Salty Dogs!
Annual “Insert Pirate theme Name”
Pillage, Plunder, eat, ‘n drink
Wit’ ye best costume attire
It’ll be a Kraken good time!
Chart a course fer
Address 1
Address 2
We’ll be settin’ sail at
8:00 PM on Saturday, October 24th

All I can think of so far is Buccaneers, Booty, and Booze Bash, but I am not in love with it. This will be an adults only party with 50 - 75 people. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am have trouble coming up with a pirate themed name for my party for my invitations. Here is what I have so far:

Ahoy Mateys!

We be gathering soon; when the moon meets the fog
We'll Pillage and Plunder, eat and drink!
Wit’ ye best costume attire or risk getting thrown in the clink
Set course for the cove, where pirate island awaits
Address 1
Address 2
We’ll be settin’ sail soon - Saturday October 24th- ship sails at 8:00pm
Are you Pirate Enough?

I'll think of of . Just came up with this off the top of me head.

I did a pirate video for my party last year if you're interested in going that route. I'd edit it for your party. So you can use it.
Actually, I did two. Pumpkin pie had a pirate party too and I did her video. Hers is a dark underwater theme.
Mines just a pirate invite.

Hope this helps

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,155 Posts
Ours was:

Ahoy Mateys
Ye prescence is requested on the poop deck at coordinates: (we gave the lat /longitude of our house here! haha)
For landlubbers: (actual address here)
date/time
Grub and Grog provided
Costumes lass and lassees required
rsvp: (phone #)
Beware ! ye crew that cannot attend will walk the plank
Capt Black Beard, Ann Bonney, and the 3 scalawags await ye (thats who were in costume-fyi)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahoy Mateys!

We be gathering soon; when the moon meets the fog
We'll Pillage and Plunder, eat and drink!
Wit’ ye best costume attire or risk getting thrown in the clink
Set course for the cove, where pirate island awaits
Address 1
Address 2
We’ll be settin’ sail soon - Saturday October 24th- ship sails at 8:00pm
Are you Pirate Enough?

I'll think of of . Just came up with this off the top of me head.

I did a pirate video for my party last year if you're interested in going that route. I'd edit it for your party. So you can use it.
Actually, I did two. Pumpkin pie had a pirate party too and I did her video. Hers is a dark underwater theme.
Mines just a pirate invite.

Hope this helps
Love the "getting thrown in the clink" I used that also! I would love to use the video if you don't mind! I am so excited - I KNEW you guys would come up with great ideas!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ours from last year although I cant take credit for the wording, we adapted it from somewhere else, we took the effort to hand deliver these due to the bottles and sand in them 1012869_10152887730001522_9099392088536150028_n.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
I cant find the original transcript and this is the only photo I have but basically

Captain Long beard and his saucy wench are recruiting crew members, ships sail for treasure island on all hallows eve at ......pm . The ship is currently docked at .....enter coordinates or address...

Anyone dressed as a landlubber and not in their finest will be kissing the gunners daughter or dancing with Jack Ketch. Bring plenty of grog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts