Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 Miccas, different brands but the same plug-ins because I am using them for older projectors. I need music to come from the projectors and found that I plug the speaker cord into the Micca it will play perfectly. I could not get it to play on any of the projectors when plugged into them. We tried regular speaker plug in and the one with the yellow, red, white plug in.

So after I figure it out and proceed to try the other Miccas. Nothing. Only one of the Miccas will play the sound. I tried it on 2 projectors and it played the sound perfectly. I then tried the other 3 Miccas on the same projectors, with the same speaker plug in, with the same speaker and it's just static.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be ?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Are you using Micca brand speakers? If so, what models? And what brand/model projectors are you using?

Typically, you would need an AVR (audio/video receiver) to decode the audio coming from the projector, and then that is what sends the music to your speakers. Modern projectors use HDMI to do this, older ones use RCA (the red white and yellow 'plug-ins'). I've only seen a handful of projectors that have speaker terminals built into the housing to run speakers directly from it, but most will require an AVR.

EDIT: My bad, I just saw your other thread about similar issues. You must be using the Micca file players, not their speakers. So, ignore my questions. LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you using Micca brand speakers? If so, what models? And what brand/model projectors are you using?

Typically, you would need an AVR (audio/video receiver) to decode the audio coming from the projector, and then that is what sends the music to your speakers. Modern projectors use HDMI to do this, older ones use RCA (the red white and yellow 'plug-ins'). I've only seen a handful of projectors that have speaker terminals built into the housing to run speakers directly from it, but most will require an AVR.

EDIT: My bad, I just saw your other thread about similar issues. You must be using the Micca file players, not their speakers. So, ignore my questions. LOL
LOL no problem. You did peak my curiosity with the Micca speakers. I'm going to look those up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts