Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody,

I'm working on a project and would really appreciate your help. No it's not math, I just need to know what your favorite horror movie (movies) is/are. Can you help?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Psycho (original)
Aliens
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Scream

Those are a few off the top of my head. :)

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
The Exorcist
The Shining
The Omen
Alien
Poltergeist

and on a lighter note:
Tremors
Shaun of the Dead (I can never hear Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" or "My Best Friend" now without thinking of that movie)

·
MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY!
100,685 Posts
Dracula (1931 Original)
The Wolfman
Frankenstein meets the Wolfman
The Invisible Man
Them
Tarantula
Earth vs. The Spider
The Black Scorpion
Attack of the Crab Monsters
From Hell it came
13 Ghosts (Original)
House on Haunted Hill (original)
The Giant Behemoth
Gorgo
The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms

:) Is that enough? I have about a million favorites!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is such a big help. It's helping to invigorate my memory and I remembered a movie that freaked me out...but I watched it a long time ago. Has anyone seen Entity.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I would have to go with Shaun of the Dead, though not scary. Lost Boys, but again not scary. The Six Sense is my very favorite but I guess that would be more Paranormal Drama as would The Others and The Orphanage which I both love.

I saw the Entity and as a female that movie scared the crap out of me and I'll never watch it again. I had heard there was going to be a remake but maybe it's been dropped.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Them !

I was actually on location with my Dad for that movie. I was about 5 I think. They stuck me up on the back of one of the giant ants. They were actually mounted on a front loader. Didn't think anyone knew of this movie. I can't remember the name, but the one where people would be pulled down through the sand and a hole was bored into the back of their neck and some kind of control device was inserted. I remember it had an errie sound track. Did anyone mention the Blob?

Spinman

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Over the years I've loved

House of Wax
House on Haunted Hill (w/Vincent Price)
the Exorcist
The Shining
Alien
Psycho
John Carpenter's The Thing

I'm not a big horror movie fan so don't go out of my way to see these movies when they come out.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Poltergeist, It, The Shining, Frighteners (kewl creepy effects at least), Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elmstreet, The Exorcist, Jaws, Aliens, The original Omen series

these are just a few of my favorites ....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts