Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used Grandin Road Frankenstein monster that worked fine when I tested him but when I got home he only lit up and moaned and didn't rock from side to side . Upon further inspection , I must have jammed him a bit when strapping him into he bed of my truck. There is a threaded rod that attaches to a motor arm that makes him rock from side to side. I can seem to get the threaded rod adjusted to the proper notch. Does anyone else w this prop have the instructions that tell you how to align the length of the thread rod or do you have a trick to align it properly. Just when I think I have it , it hangs up and stops and two o'clock position as the motor arm rotates counterclockwise. image.jpg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry I can't help, but was that the Vineland craigslist sale?
How were the prices and did you get anything else.
Vineland is 2 hrs each way but I was real tempted.
Jerseyscare

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it was from the Vineland sale. The props were all in great shape , the prices were very good on everything the had for sale and the people hosting the sale were incredibly nice and great to talk all things halloween with. They said they actually had people drive over 6 hours from down south to catch the sale. I got myself a Dr. Shivers mad scientist prop, the frankenstein monster , a life size Gemmy mummy , a half size latex ground crawling mummy , a giant dropping spider and a spirit ball with the green brain monster head. Also grabbed a bunch of smaller misc items as well. They litterally had thousands of smaller stuff out saturday. Some guy bought the entire clown collection they were selling. The Frankenstein worked great but I accidentally wedged him against the toolbox of my truck when I strapped him down and buckled the motion rod a bit now I can't figure out how to reset the alignment on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts