Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help with a game i want to do at work the day before halloween. Our office is hugely in to halloween and I want to come up with a game. However i am in a rut on my thinking.

I want to do a "Zombie appocalypse game" the premise of the game is as follows. Each person in the office gets x number of "coins" each with a stamp of a zombie\biohazard on one side and the other stamp representing a "job." Each person has to give their coins to someone else depending on who they want on their "team" when the zombie attack happens. Things like , scavanger, protector, entertainment, brains (could be good or bad), and maybe something else. Each person who has the most amount of coins for a certain job wins a prize... like a plastic gun for protector.. (maybe make a trophy or something.) etc. thoughts? Too corny?

So what type of "team members" shoud there be? I thought about having bags for the coins to be put in. Also a story to go with the whole game.

·
Registered
725 Posts
At our work parties we always have questionares and the person with the most right answers gets something. Maybe this is more fun when you are drunk.... but it could be an intro piece into getting people thinking how to strategize better.

Question:
In a zombie appocalypse, the best weapon to have would be:
A. Shotgun
B. Crowbar
C. Baseball bat
D. Rifle

B - correct answer ~ Zombie Survival Guide

Was trying to think of how you could run with this idea. Was thinking it would be cool to introduce some sort of infected element. How you would do this, I am not really sure. Maybe it is as simple as "Most likely to get bitten" .

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Hi - zombies in the workplace may be redundant, but always fun. I'm going to move this to the Party section so more eyes that are in the party mind-frame will see it & hopefully help you out.

Good luck!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok i think we are going to route of "most likely to.."

What we thought of so far... what else can you think of so we can pick and choose. Come on peeps i know everyone on here has seen every zombie movie ever made LOL

"most likely to sacrifice themself for no reason"
"most likely to get eaten"
"most likely to be the comic relief"
"most likely to be really whiny about the situation and then get eaten"
most likely to be zombified and then be re-killed by a loved one
most likely to stand out in the open and yell "bring it on" before getting eaten

1 - 5 of 5 Posts