Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted before, I went back a few pages and couldn't find anything. If I did manage to re-ask a question, please help point me in the right direction so I can find it.

So I built a short run of 1/2" PVC to deliver fog from a 1000W fogger to a very specific spot under my front steps. Now here is my little dilemma....do I drill holes or cut slits in the pipe to disperse the fog. I'm trying to make it look like the fog is emanating from under the steps but would LOVE it to disperse evenly. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
1/2" is WAY too small. That 4" perforated drain pipe is what you want, but I'd drill larger holes, say 1/2" every 12". Use the Trial & Error method. Too many holes, break out the duct tape. But, most important, have fun!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I agree, use the flexible drain pipe. And you might want to use a 4" fan. Just make sure that you leave a little space between the hose and the fan to allow some air to "vortex" into it for increased flow and volume.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.