Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this is the correct area for this. I bought one of the ROSS stores' white-haired guy Gemmy Spirit Balls (14 inches), and it comes with a mic. I want to use it this year for a quick and easy prop. I'd love some suggestions as to:

1) The mic works from a decent distance and my husband might work it from inside the house. What suggestions do you have for getting visual/audio feedback of the ToTers if you're inside the house (we have fixed window) or inside the garage (no window)?

We have a remote video camera near the front door we could use for visual if he's in a nearby room but the camera has no sound. I was thinking maybe baby monitor?

2) if he's not inside somewhere, what kind of tips do you have for hiding him behind a scrim of some sort (like maybe a landscaped fabric draped area or hidden inside a box--doubt he'll go for sitting in a box all night!!) where he could see (peep hole) the kids? If he's too close they would be able to hear him talking behind the drape and diminish the effect.

Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts