Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may or may not do this depending on what can be done to pull this off.

For those who are unaware we have an election coming up! :p

Now I HATE political yard signs, personal opinion only. I know many like them, including my better. Now we do not agree politically so I've asked her not to put anything in our yard as far as politics is concerned.

Well last night after a local election meeting, she got a sign despite my objections.

So, its time to zap her back. I wanted to get a Halloween Decoration to go over the sign that looks like torture or someone in agony just to have some fun with it.

Any ideas would be appreciated. :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
I doubt your wife would find it funny if you made the sign into a headstone....but if you did.....

Here lies the body of Carol Kent
Upon my hood she made a dent

Superman spent in Carol Kent
A mortal woman she was proven
(very tounge in cheek)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,855 Posts
Ohhh. I had a good one, but she's a democrat running in Texas.

What are you worried about? It's not like she'll win... it is Texas after all. Democrats are a rare breed in Texas. ;):(

Edited to add... oh what the hell:
Carol Can't (Kent, can't... get it?)

or

I'd just shred it with bite marks on it, and leave bits of sign hanging out of a skelly's mouth... and profess absolutely no idea how it happened. (and the trick there is not to be caught doing it)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ug...I hate yard signs too...

Get a couple of disembodied hands, and have them reaching up towards the sign (or attach them to the front). Some blood, some claw marks...heck, maybe even a whole torso trying to use the sign to crawl out of the ground, maybe? A little fake blood goes a long ways... :)

Or call of the offices of whoever you're supporting, and get a sign of your own. You can prop an evil looking zombie skeleton draped over your wife's sign, and then a skeleton of your own with a dapper looking top hat, jacket and tie for the sign of your chosen candidate - that could be fun too.

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
just get glow in the dark transparent spray paint (or regular spray paint for that matter) and graffiti it to read "why vote for the lesser evil, Cthulhu 08" seriously though I can't think of anything more horrifying than the modern American electoral process!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe actually I don't like the other guy much either but I really hate political yard signs which is why there must be revenge! Some great ideas!!! If I do anything, I will be sure to take pics

Oh I got one but its probably more than I want to spend.

Get a witch with a Cauldron and have her mangled assistant lowering it into her pot.

·
lies dead but dreaming
952 Posts
Oh oh oh! grab a blucky and a beat up sport jacket and slacks from the thrift store dress him up in the opponents buttons and ribbons! give him a small sign in his hand that says something like "I voted for carol Kent and this is how it went"

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Oh oh oh! grab a blucky and a beat up sport jacket and slacks from the thrift store dress him up in the opponents buttons and ribbons! give him a small sign in his hand that says something like "I voted for carol Kent and this is how it went"
LMAO..... love it !! :D

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I like the turning it into a tombstone idea. But some wackos will probably say you are telling others the person running needs to die... Double edged sword...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I finally won when I shared some of the ideas you guys had, she agreed to do away with all political signs! WOOHOO! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts