Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've had our haunt for a few years now but it's never had an official name. I want to give it one because I want to start a FB page where people can post pictures and stuff like that. We can't decide on a name we keep going back and forth so I thought I'd ask all you awesome people here on HF since you all have such good ideas.
It's a Nightmare before Christmas display that focuses on the Halloween Town characters. We have the spiral hill, cemetery, Jack and all his pals.

We've thought of Halloween Town, Nightmare in Campbell (that's the name of our city) Skellington Town, Campbell's Nightmare
Does anyone have any suggestions? Or like any of these?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I love Campbell's Nightmare--- or maybe your last name and nightmare. Will you always use NBC? If not you might not want that in your name. Is there a woods or park or something nearby that you can use in the name. Edge of ___________, Haunted _________. Maybe the name of your area, subdivision or street.

I live on a street called Haven and we call ours Haven Haunt. I am thinking of changing a bit when I do a sign to Haunted Haven.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts