Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Could someone please help me out? I am a big fan of audio of all types, and have always liked fiddling around with spooky Halloween sounds and music. This year I have a list of Halloween-y audio I'm looking for, but I don't have the time to mix together my own versions. Can anyone please point me towards recordings like these, or at least towards similar ones?

1: Industrial-y ambient music, preferably with a focus on bass and subwoofer - deep underground thuds and devil-furnace grinding noises (very spooky :))

2: Ambient outdoors stuff - spooky outdoors at night, complete with quiet *natural* ambiance (animal noises, crickets, maybe even people noises in the distance, but no creaky gates, dying people, or zombies ^.^)

3: The most chilling, gut churning clip of a scream you have ever heard. A hideous, bleak, horrible, demented howl of a scream, something you would not be playing in front of kids at the block Halloween party.

I haven't found anything very spectacular so far, so any suggestion or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you much!

·
Registered
369 Posts
1: Industrial-y ambient music, preferably with a focus on bass and subwoofer - deep underground thuds and devil-furnace grinding noises (very spooky )

These songs are great:
"Omega 3" - W.A.S.T.E.
"Shut Up And Bleed" - Combichrist (feat. W.A.S.T.E.)
"Mephisto" - Terrorfakt
"In the Night (Full Range Track)" - :wumpscut:
"Without Emotions" - Combichrist
"Come To Daddy" - Aphex Twin

---------------------------------------------------------

2: Ambient outdoors stuff - spooky outdoors at night, complete with quiet *natural* ambiance (animal noises, crickets, maybe even people noises in the distance, but no creaky gates, dying people, or zombies ^.^)

Try Virgil's "Atmosfears" or "Manic Terror Trax" albums.

---------------------------------------------------------

3: The most chilling, gut churning clip of a scream you have ever heard. A hideous, bleak, horrible, demented howl of a scream, something you would not be playing in front of kids at the block Halloween party.

I will definitely look around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts