Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having so much fun building stuff for this year's Halloween I thought I'd dive right in and start building stuff for Christmas as well. I've already received the go-ahead from my wife and my neighbors so now it's on to the execution. Here's my idea:

I want to build a train that goes from my yard then up onto my neighbor's roof then off the other side of his house and into my other neighbor's yard 2 houses away. I've already started building the tracks and I think I have the hidden pulley system worked out, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or have done something similar? I'll post some pics of my ideas tomorrow. What do you guys think? Does it sound doable?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
After having so much fun building stuff for this year's Halloween I thought I'd dive right in and start building stuff for Christmas as well. I've already received the go-ahead from my wife and my neighbors so now it's on to the execution. Here's my idea:

I want to build a train that goes from my yard then up onto my neighbor's roof then off the other side of his house and into my other neighbor's yard 2 houses away. I've already started building the tracks and I think I have the hidden pulley system worked out, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or have done something similar? I'll post some pics of my ideas tomorrow. What do you guys think? Does it sound doable?
That's a pretty ambitious project & I'm jealous that you have neighbors & good weather that would let you do it!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It might be too ambitious! I'm trying to get the kinks worked out before Thanksgiving because I put up my decorations the day after. If I can't figure it out by then I'll have to scrap it until next year. Guess that's what I get for waiting until November!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts