Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry of my very bad english, but i guess you'll get the point. :p

Halloween is coming up and i need a costume. My biggest wish ever is to dress like Peyton Sawyer does in One Tree Hill season 3 on halloween. She dresses like "The Angel Of Death", and i really love the costume.

My problem is that i can't find the stuff i need to make the costume. And since this is a halloween forum, i guess you people know where to fin it. I live in Norwegian (which explains my bad english :rolleyes:) and i need to order the stuff i need on the net.

I didn't found so many pictures, but if you search you'll find her on youtube.
Search; Peyton Sawyer angel of death, etc.

Hope someone understands my avful english,
and will try to help me.

PS; The stuff can't cost a fortune.. ;)

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
bad english? oh please - how many of us could have written even half of that in Norwegian!!! :eek:

the last post has some great ideas for you there. Don't forget charity/thrift shops & ebay. & the make up is very important.

if looking on ebay for a dress - look under gothic as well :) let us know how you get on

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LadyAlthea; Thank you SO much! :D :D

Witchiepoo; Thanks :) I've never used ebay. I know what it is of course, but i don't know how it works.. :p Can you tell me something about it? *Feel dumb* :eek:

·
Registered
291 Posts
If wings are not availible at a resonable price shipped to Norway you might want to consider making your own from foam board, I made some this way many years ago.
I cut the foam in the wing shape then used a hand torch to "scribe" a feather design into the foam, at the wing to body attachment point I cut the foam at an angle and glued them to a foam block "harness" that I made from an old backpack.
Not easy but they ended up looking and working great....sorry, no pics from 13 years ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wings is not the problem - I've found many wings in Norwegian for a nice price. :)

My problem is thedress. :( Really, I can't find ANY dresses who looks like the one Peyton used. I've tried to google "Angel of death costume" (etc. etc.), but the only costumes I find is these costumes who looks all the same, kind of witches, you know:confused:

here is a video of her.

the dress and the shoes..
maybe I'll just get over it and try to find something else. I've waited for halloween for so long, just because I wanted to dress like her. :p kinda stupid, I know.. :rolleyes:

If someone knows about a beautiful fairy, elf, or angel costume I'd like to know. :)

And guys, thank you all for the help. :) <3

·
Registered
543 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Just wanted to say that is an awesome costume idea! I am a HUGE one tree hill fan. Perhaps you could use a more simple black dress (miliar cut) & glue buttons or something on it to give the look of her dress. I think I am going to pull that episode out from my DVDs and watch it tonight. Good luck. Post pics once you've got it all together.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww, thank you guys. :)
I'm going to discuss it with my folks,
and if I ever get something out of it I'll post photos. :)
Dunno how to thank you all for the help..!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello again :)
Halloween is over, and yes, I tried to be "the angel of death" but I didn't look like Peyton did. I used a black dress and black wings, but still. The party was kinda boring to. :p

The best with my whole "outfit" was my eyes, actually! :D
My natural eyecolour is blue..

(this was at the end of the night, so my makeup was ruined..)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts