Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone...i jus purchased 2 single action pneumatic cylinders with a 4" stroke. i thought it was a dual action ones but i must have hit the wrong item. anyway im stuck with them so what props can i do with these cylinders.....i have never done any props with air so im new at all this ...so if any one can help me step by step i appreciate it alot... we jus had our haunt house with my first motors props...the haunt was awesome but my props sort of fell short due to my homemade links ...i will post pics later on ...thanks guys...

dj medina

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,458 Posts
You can use it on pretty much any prop you want. You will need to control the retract speed with a flow control though. The drawback is that there is a minium pressure that needs to be maintained to overcome the pressure of the return spring.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
A bit of a suggestion here. But you may want to remove your personal info. (i.e. phone number and e-mail address) from your post. Being a public forum anyone can see everything that is posted. You can do that by hitting edit at the bottom of your post and just delete it and then hit save changes. You can always send that info. in a private message if you want to talk over the phone or through e-mail.

Welcome to board.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I guess the best question for you is what prop did you have in mind when you intended to get double acting cylinders?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im going to do several props if things go good...
my first one is going to be a zombie break out ...im going to get chain link gates and place one on each corner of the gates...and the center one is going to be loose so someone can escape and scare ...i saw a vid where they used a 4 stroke double action cylinder ...i purchase one but its very small i will post the pixs in a minute...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im going to do several props if things go good...
my first one is going to be a zombie break out ...im going to get chain link gates and place one on each corner of the gates...and the center one is going to be loose so someone can escape and scare ...i saw a vid where they used a 4 stroke double action cylinder ...i purchase one but its very small i will post the pixs in a minute...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
In the toolbar just above where you type your post, click the 3rd icon from the right. That will open a window where you can choose the picture and then click attach.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts