Halloween Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

This is my first post, but I thought I had registered on here before and posted on the costume forum. I've at least been lurking here for years.

Back in 2006 or 2007, I bought my wife a Spooky Town-like animated decoration from Target. It was an amusement park ride with ghosts going down a hill in a mine cart. The ribbon they were attached to would cycle around and make it look like repeated riders were going down the hill. The top of the hill was shaped like a skull. This was my wife's favorite Halloween decoration, but last year our puppy jumped up and grabbed the cord, pulled it off the shelf, and it shattered. I kept the pieces I could find to try to put it together, but I know it will never work again. The box for it is long gone, so unfortunately I can't identify it.

I've looked in the Lemax site, but I don't think this was actual Spooky Town brand, maybe a Target knock off? I've also looked in the 2007 merchandise threads here and didn't see it mentioned.

If anyone has the name of the brand of miniatures that Target used to sell, or even the exact name of this actual piece, it would be amazing for me. I'm trying to find one to buy but my searches have come up empty.

If needed, I can take pictures of the pieces, or do my best to sketch up what it actually looked like.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Rob

1 - 1 of 1 Posts