Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..

I was wondering if anyone in this forum is an exhibitor at the Transworld Haunted House show in St Louis this month? I have that weekend open, and would like to go (I have a buddy in St Louis that I'm visiting that weekend, so it is perfect timing). Right now I'm working a couple of charity events that require some pretty elaborate props and would like to look at what is there.

Since I'm not technically "in the industry" (although I do events every year I don't own a "Halloween business", and since most props are scratch built, I can't show "$200 in industry receipts" unless they count Home Depot, Lowe's, and paint stores), I need an "invite" from someone in the business who is actually exhibiting. I know this is a long shot, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks,
Craig

·
Registered
39 Posts
Craig, Did you have any luck with Fright Props? Larry suggested a post like your for mt self but then I ran across this post. We do a big neighborhood haunt every year. It keeps getting bigger and bigger. We have over 500 kids roam our haunt. Thanks Craig.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts