Halloween Forum banner

Need help for halloween party decor for kitchen!

12221 Views 25 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  tweety16_6
OK I am going to throw a Halloween party my very first. And I am going to do each room a theme room. EX: The bathroom will look like the scene from Psycho with the bloody shower curtain etc. Basement will be the dungeon

What should I do with my kitchen? I am going to have the food on the tables. What can I do with the cabinets or the walls? I want to be creative. All ideas are appreciated! Has anyone decorated their kitchen?:confused:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
we are doing the same for our party this year, each room is a different movie theme. Our kitchen will be Sweeney Todd/Mrs Lovett's pie shop. Last year is was witch themed but more so just somewhere to put all the creepy food. Our kitchen is right inbetween the lounge where we have the music and outside where everyone will be smoking so for me i like to have it decorated. i used the scene setters on the wall, we used the stone wall one.

Good luck with your kitchen cant wait to see pics....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.