Halloween Forum banner

Need help for halloween party decor for kitchen!

12221 Views 25 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  tweety16_6
OK I am going to throw a Halloween party my very first. And I am going to do each room a theme room. EX: The bathroom will look like the scene from Psycho with the bloody shower curtain etc. Basement will be the dungeon

What should I do with my kitchen? I am going to have the food on the tables. What can I do with the cabinets or the walls? I want to be creative. All ideas are appreciated! Has anyone decorated their kitchen?:confused:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,093 Posts
My kitchen is a morgue. See pics. I have made paper mache feet, painted them blue, and they're complete with toe tags. I wrapped my cabinets in aluminum foil, made handles and used black paper behind the feet to make it look like drawers. My fridge, wrapped in emergency blankets, is a cryrogenic chamber. It has a blue glittery head and hands protruding from it like he's trying to get out. The entire room is bathed in blue lights. Before the party got so huge, I'd ask my guests if they would mind eating in the morgue! (Now we host around a hundred each year and serve a buffet in the garage.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.