Halloween Forum banner

Need help for halloween party decor for kitchen!

12216 Views 25 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  tweety16_6
OK I am going to throw a Halloween party my very first. And I am going to do each room a theme room. EX: The bathroom will look like the scene from Psycho with the bloody shower curtain etc. Basement will be the dungeon

What should I do with my kitchen? I am going to have the food on the tables. What can I do with the cabinets or the walls? I want to be creative. All ideas are appreciated! Has anyone decorated their kitchen?:confused:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· kakos
7,143 Posts
Yay!!! Your first party!!

You could make it a laboratory or a witches potion room. If you keep the drinks in there you can make bottle labels for either idea. Plus with food you can create names to go with it. If you go the witch route, you could have a cauldron with dry ice (with a warning) and punch.

I'll try to think of more ideas.

· kakos
7,143 Posts
Witch Kitchen | AranaMuerta.com

Not finding much about what to do with cabinets. The only idea I would have is to remove all the doors on the cabinets and remove whatever is in them and decorate with home made witches potion bottles and all sorts of stuff.

Could also cover all the cabinets with a sort of curtain and make your own shelving (kinda what one of the pics looks like in the above link).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.