Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my Halloween animatronic Pennywise has a couple of problems. The first problem is that his eyes stopped lighting up and the second problem is that his moving arm would occasionally stop moving. I don't think his arm is broken because all I have to do is touch it which makes it move again. But his led eyes are probably fried. I was wondering if they could be replaced with a new set of leds, wires, and a power jack socket connector. The pictures I have below are of the fired leds and I can do a video to show his moving arm. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yea, those LED lights should work fine. I use them too. I run mine with a 2.1 barrel connector and plug it into my power supply. I think you could even hook it up into a 9v battery connector and be fine. The arm is probably on a reindeer motor, if it is, there is normally a fuse built into the socket end of it and the wires probably are funked up. I cut mine out and wired in a normal end.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
The arm malfunction could be due to some part of the mechanism being worn. Touching the arm probably helps it get past the point where it hangs up thus it resumes movement.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Screw it, I'm just going to leave it the way it is. I might keep it or I might sell it. I'll probably end up buying Spirit Halloween's Pennywise since it's better. But if anyone has any more ways that I can fix it then feel free to share.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts