Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about 4 skeletons. They can be the cheapy looking ones because I'm gonna liquid latex and stain it. I can't find any cheap ones anywhere. Anyone have an ideas??

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Didn't you have a Garden Ridge nearby? I seem to recall you posting about a find there...

They are carrying a fantastic skeleton that comes either as a regular white, or a charred black surface.

$49 - that's the cheapest you'll see for as good a quality as these are.

If you want dirt cheap, you can get the ever-lovable "Blucky" blow-mold plastic skeletons. I've seen them at Big Lots (once they get there serious merchandise in) for around $15, but they have been going up in price each year, so it may well be $20 once (if) they get them in this year. Not sure where else they'd be, but I may have seen them at Target as well...

You can buy them online at Oriental Trading Company (a tad more expensive, but already colored nicely):
http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/79189-bluckies-back-oriental-trading-co.html

Or another website that has a great deal - Monster Guts has them in two versions for around $12. It is a great site - check out the reviews section if you are concerned, but I've personally purchased from MG in the past and had great service and fast shipping, and most of the posters on here also swear by them.
Skeleton Props - G.I.D. Blow Mold Skeleton (Blucky) - Halloween Prop Building Supplies For The Home Haunter - Monster Guts - Cheap Corpse Altenatives
Skeleton Props - B/W Blow Mold Skeleton (Blucky) - Halloween Prop Building Supplies For The Home Haunter - Monster Guts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts